I have indexed 32,000 records from the NSDL OAI repository described at
a URL below and made the data available through the Ockham Alerting
service. These 32,000 records represent the content added to the
repository in the past fourteen days. See:

   http://gita.grainger.uiuc.edu/registry/details.asp?id=15
   http://alert.ockham.org

As you may or may not know, the system is intended to be a current
awareness service -- not a comprehensive index. It works this way:

1. harvest data from an OAI repository
2. save the data to a central store
2. index the data
3. provide assess to the index through SRU
4. deliver search results via HTML, RSS, or email

Please give the system a whirl; try to break it and tell me what
happens.

--
Eric Lease Morgan
University Libraries of Notre Dame