Thanks to the good work of the DLF Forum Program Committee, there is now
a draft program available at the following address:

http://www.diglib.org/forums/spring2005/2005springprogramv1.htm

We have a strong program from Ed Ayers' keynote right through to the
closing sessions, with LOCKSS, grid computing, preservation,
faculty/library partnerships, METS, repositories, web services, OAI,
searching and retrieval, Aquifer, and scholarly publishing all
represented, with more besides.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in San Diego in April, and let me
remind you that registration ends on March 11, 2005 or when our maximum
capacity is reached, whichever comes soonest.

Best wishes,

David