Hi folks,

I've recently become addicted to the use of the myriad search engines
available for the Firefox toolbar, and it seems to me that it would be
really handy to provide our users with the opportunity to use that feature
with our local OPACs.

Unfortunately, I have not the first clue about how to go about doing that.
I would have thought that it would be easy to find a "make your own search
tool" link on the Mozilla website, but I can't find one.

Has anyone tried this, or know where to find the tools you'd need to start
monkeying around. It *seems* like it should be a fairly straightforward
modification from the existing code, but I could also be delusional.
(Actually, it seems to me like this ought to be the kind of think the user
should be able to set up without any programming at all, but it doesn't
appear to have been written that way.)

Any ideas?
Ken

Ken Irwin                                               [log in to unmask]
Reference/Electronic Resources Librarian        (937) 327-7594
Thomas Library, Wittenberg University