Hi,

I have a MySQL database I have been playing with ever since phpmyadmin
died on me.  It's just as well - I really wanted to get this into
something more customized anyway, and phpmyadmin allowed me to be lazy
and put it off. : )

However, I'm getting a bit tired of doing the command-line thing, so
i've been looking at python and perl and trying to figure out which
would be better to create a web-based interface to enter data and
display queries.  Or maybe I should just use php?

Do you have a preference for handling data input?  The database is not
real complex:  tracking training classes, and who attended which
class.  It requires entering data once a month on classes, and
entering data piecemeal throughout the month on students and class
attendance.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Carol Bean