All,

We are considering developing a rights and use statement page that
describes the baseline rights and use of the collections in our Central
Digital Repository.

By this I mean a page that states that we have collections that might be in
the public domain, licensed but publicly available, or licensed and limited
to our user community; that use of our content is limited to non-commercial
uses;  that it is the responsibility of the user to research any copyright
ownership; how to contact us in case of use questions, etc.

Do other institutions have such statements developed?  If they are online,
can you point me to them?

Thanks in advance,
Leslie

Leslie Johnston