It gives me great pleasure to announce the recipients of the "DLF Forum
Fellowships for Librarians new to the Profession" for the Spring 2005
Forum in San Diego:

* John Chapman, Metadata Librarian, University of Minnesota

* Keith Jenkins, Metadata Librarian, Cornell University

* Katherine Skinner, Scholarly Communications Analyst, Emory University

* Tito Sierra, Digital Technologies Development Librarian, North
Carolina State University

* Yuan Yuan Zeng, Librarian for East Asian Studies, Johns Hopkins
University

Congratulations to all the recipients, and I look forward to meeting
them next month.

Best wishes,

David