  NCR Lab writes

> Or maybe I should just use php?

  If you don't know python or perl already, my advice is to
  use PHP.

  I am currently teaching PHP as part of a web site architecture
  course, the course material is at

http://wotan.liu.edu/home/krichel/lis651w05s

  It is the first time that I run the class, so the material
  is very rough, but by next year, you should be able to
  download the slides, work through them, and then
  use the PHP web site.

> Do you have a preference for handling data input?

  This is one of the strengths of PHP, it comes with a
  bunch of functions that are handy to check input.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                      mailto:[log in to unmask]
                                 http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                             RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel