From: DLF Digital Library Announcements on behalf of Denise Troll Covey
Sent: Wed 4/6/2005 12:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject:      structural metadata

All,

Is anyone capturing structural metadata to facilitate navigation of
digitized books (for example, navigating chapter by chapter, or navigating
a list of figures or tables)?  If you are aware of anyone doing this work,
please contact me.  I need to talk to someone with hands-on experience.

Thank you.

Denise

Denise Troll Covey
Principal Librarian for Special Projects
Carnegie Mellon University Libraries
4909 Frew St., Hunt Library
Pittsburgh, PA  15213
412-268-8599