Hmm...I'm not sure that a "find more like this one" link would actually
work the way users think about it. In other words, instead of returning
records for additional printings, translations, etc. of a specific work
they will probably expect to get back new works related to that one in
some way -- either through topic or genre or ? In other words, more
like the functionality of OCLC's FictionFinder rather than xISBN per
se.
Roy