On 5/25/05, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>but I'd rather create an
> easy-to-install-and-use toolbar for IE.  Given the extreme limitations of
> my programming skills (i.e. I really don't have any yet), this may be a
> pipedream.

Well, this is the single biggest reason there aren't more toolbars for
IE.  That article I linked to earlier starts out saying something like
"If you've been doing windows event subclassing for a while, this
isn't too tough, but instead we'll take the easy route and use
multiple inheritance with the C++ ATL."

Talk about setting the bar high!  I've been a dev for 11 years, and
that still sounds like too much trouble to me.  :)