On 5/25/05, Houghton,Andrew <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>So
> in reality, all you need to know is HTML and possibly a
> little JavaScript.

Yes, the point in my original email was to give some documentation,
but also show that there wasn't much dev community around it.

I knew that it was possible to do in .Net, but didn't find any
documentation on that approach, which I thought proved my point.  :)

> http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/dotnetbandobjects.asp
> http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/IE_Advanced_Toolbar.asp

Thanks for the links, I'll likely use this info myself.

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/target.asp

I don't understand how the target attribute (which I'm familiar with)
is useful in the context of toolbars...

> For information on Microsoft's Office Research service
> technology:
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/target.asp

I think this link must have been mis-pasted, which is a shame, because
I am interested.