All,
I'd like to put in a plug for your assistance in filling a new position I
just posted.  The title is Special Projects Librarian and the posting is
online at:
   http://www.lib.umich.edu/hr/employment/lit-tas.html

I'm looking for someone who is relatively new to the profession, and would
like your help in forwarding this to people you think might be interested,
including or even especially recent graduates.  The individual will work
closely with me, and the job is an excellent opportunity for someone to get
to know a range of library IT operations from an administrative perspective.
Though we have a group of senior staff working on our project with Google, I
would also engage this person in the project doing a broad range of
high-level support work work.  I'd appreciate any assistance you can
provide.  Thanks!

John

John Price Wilkin                       Phone: 734.764.8016
Associate University Librarian          Fax:    734.763.5080
Library Information Technology and      email:  [log in to unmask]
   Technical and Access Services
University Library
818 Hatcher South
University of Michigan