JISC, our DLF Ally in the UK, has this month released two short briefing
papers on digital repositories, which introduce repositories in simple,
clear, terms and which spell out their benefits.   The papers are
available at http://www.jisc.ac.uk/index.cfm?name=pub_repositories and
may well prove useful to some of us as we strive to explain the
potential benefits of institutional repositories.

I will be meeting with colleagues from JISC in London next week, to
discuss at a range of shared interests, and so do please let me know
before next Tuesday if there are issues or questions any of you have
that you would like me to take up with them.

David