For those of you following the DO-IT ambitions who would like to support
them in an active way, I enclose this latest from Digital Promise.

David

________________________________

From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Digital
Promise
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 11:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The Time Is Now To DO IT!

Dear DO IT Supporter:

We have great news from Washington!  When Congress returns to work
during the first week of September they will be acting on legislation
that may well include the new DO IT bills that were introduced in both
the House and Senate.  NOW IS THE TIME to express your support of this
legislation to your elected officials!  Attached are two letters ready
for you to send by fax or e-mail to your Senators and Congressman/woman
as soon as possible. We can't emphasize enough how urgent the timing is,
even though we may be in the dog days of August, staff are still on hand
on the Hill and if your letters arrive quickly they will be read and
logged in by the time our issue comes to a vote. If you want any other
information please contact us. Go to the Digital Promise website
www.digitalpromise.org for the latest news and extensive legislative and
policy background. But please, please! open the letters attached here
and sign and send them on to help transform education, training and
lifelong learning in the 21st Century. We can't DO IT without you and we
thank you so much for your time and support.

Sincerely,

Anne G. Murphy & Rayne Guilford

Anne G. Murphy, Director
Digital Promise