-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Urban [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 3:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MCN 2005 - Early Bird Registration Ends Sept. 16, 2005

------------------
Museum Computer Network 2005 Conference
Digits Fugit!
Preserving Knowledge Into the Future

November 2-5, 2005
Omni Parker House
Boston, MA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Early Bird Registration

       Ends September 16, 2005

  Register Today http://www.mcn.edu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This year's program is chock-full in every dimension. An first-rate
selection of speakers will stretch your mind and imagination as you
participate in sessions on all sorts of topics, each of which is crucial
your daily activities on the job.

* Emerging standards and tools for digital preservation
* Intellectual Property & Copyright issues
* Integrating Library, Archive & Museum collection information
* Creating, managing and preserving museum documentation
* New methods of reaching visitors through museum technology

In addition to plenty of scheduled opportunities to listen and learn
from
some of the most respected colleagues in our field, there will be loads
of
informal networking time, as well. We'll go to engaging and entertaining
places like MIT, the Fogg Art Museum, and the MFA, Boston, where you'll
have
time to catch up with old friends and build new and professionally
rewarding
relationships.

So come to Boston this November, be a part of MCN's 33rd Annual
Conference
at the world famous Omni Parker House, in the heart of the old town.
Join us
in Boston where academies and institutions of higher learning are
dedicated
to creating and preserving knowledge, and passing it along into the
future.
You won't want to miss out!

More information and registration forms are available at:
http://www.mcn.edu/Mcn2005/mcn2005index.htm

Please note: to obtain the conference discount at the Omni Parker House,
attendees must call the Omni's reservation line directly.
We encourage everyone to book through and stay at the conference hotel,
keep our quality programming costs reasonable.