Andrew, there are a couple of possibilities here...

1)  Instead of using the var prefix($postvar_...), you could use the
$_POST superglobal (i.e. $_POST["title"]) and loop through it.

The other thing you could do is:

    $var = "postvar_".$value;

And then use $$var in your print statement.

Either of these would be good approaches.

Feel free to followup off list, if you need to.

-Ross.