This is very preliminary, but since folks on this list [1] have been
instrumental in getting things this far we figured it was best to at
least ping everyone to see if there are others interested in helping
plan, brain storm, cheer, boo, lurk, etc...

        http://www.code4lib.org/code4libcon

Follow that url and you'll find a barebones wiki for a nascent
workshop/camp type of gathering of library software enthusiasts and
their friends, partners in crime, etc. The scope and content of the
workshop are still in flux, but we've got a location and a date
(Oregon State Univ, Feb 15-17) so the hard part is done already.

Included in the wiki is a URL for the public cod4libcon discussion
list. If you are interested in the details feel free to sign up at:

        https://lists.gatech.edu/sympa/info/code4libcon

We haven't even decided on the name yet, so if you've got ideas for
the name, content or activities please join up, and/or drop into
irc://irc.freenode.net/code4lib.

More polished urls and details to follow...

//Ed

[1] Daniel Chudnov, Edward Corrado, Andrew Forman, Jeremy Frumkin,
Brad LaJeunesse, Art Rhyno, Ross Singer, Ed Summers, Roy Tennant