Roy, we're in the middle of re-indexing, and there's some broken code in
the search that won't be fixed until after Martin returns from
vacation.  Plus, we're working on UI right now...it will be much more
readable very soon.

So I would suggest not sending him the link quite yet.  Within 2 - 3
weeks I suspect we can start giving out sneak previews though.

--C