On Dec 13, 2005, at 4:42 PM, Eric Lease Morgan wrote:
> I think no one will deny that the mailing list is a success, and
> consequently I suppose I need to change the introduction on the
> list's home page. I believe we have matured.

I forgot to mention that while planning the code4lib 2006 workshop
the code4lib.org domain was acquired and a new website was setup:

        http://www.code4lib.org

Everyone and anyone please feel free to create a user account, and
any stories/pages you think are relevant. These could range from
descriptions of software that you wrote, software/book/article
reviews, op-ed pieces, pictures of your cat (or water collection) ...
the more content the better. In fact you can create a blog there if
you want. The site is running drupal.

Also, speaking of blogs, if you maintain one I'd like to add it to
the planet code4lib aggregator [1]. You can email me off list, or
drop into irc://irc.freenode.net/code4lib and ping one of us there.

//Ed

[1] http://planet.code4lib.org