Call for Proposals

34th Museum Computer Network Conference
Access to Assets: Return on Investment
November 8-11, 2006
Pasadena, CA

Proposal Deadline: February 16, 2006
Proposal Submission Forms: http://www.mcn.edu/mcn2006/proposals/

At MCN 2006, we will explore ways we've found to demonstrate useful,
successful methods for accessing technology; we'll share our
challenges and triumphs as we network together to creatively and
effectively improve our bottom lines. We'll discuss the many ways
we've found to maximize the compelling value of our technology
collateral, keeping in mind that the bottom line is not always
financial, sometimes it's intellectual, and sometimes, it's just for
the greater good.

Proposals will be accepted in one of the following three formats:
panels, workshops, or roundtables. Each session must have a
chairperson responsible for finding other speakers and coordinating
logistics. All chairs must be affiliated with an institutional member
of MCN or be an individual MCN member. Topics for the sessions should
fall into at least one of the categories listed on the proposal form.
All proposals for sessions and/or workshops must be submitted on the
Call for Proposals form. To obtain  more specific information, visit
the MCN website, http://www.mcn.edu.

****
Thanks to everyone who participated in MCN 2005.  Copies of
presentations are now available on the MCN website for all of you who
were not able to attend. http://www.mcn.edu/Mcn2005/mcn2005sessions.htm

MCN 2006