In an effort to prevent people from becoming "blind" to the toolkit (a
very real danger, IMHO -- a good example being OCLC's SiteSearch and the
OBI) you might want to bundle a turnkey solution "separately".

Also, if you have a modular design, have a brokerage service for
modules, which would show that this is, indeed, and extensible architecture.

Just a thought.
-ross.