Hi Jeffrey,

> Can someone tell me how to enable https for a particular php
> script?

Enabling the secure http protocol (https) is something that needs to be
done at the web server level.  The first step would be for the sysadmin
to implement/install an SSL-enabled web server.  The next step would be
to determine which web pages (all or some) should be encrypted, whether
it be a static page, a script or whatever.

It's possible that www.libsuccess.org already has the SSL enabled web
server, but just hasn't done the configuration yet [1].

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington
# 817-272-5326 office