Thanks, the script seems to be working fine.  I had already modified
the script for my home library the Cass District library, the one for
Tulsa was for a friend who asked about it.  I just didn't name the
file correctly.  If you see any other problems with the script, I
would be glad to try and improve it.

Thanks for the help,

Kevin

--