We have a number of collections online, most of which are dynamically
displayed, which reduces google indexing considerably.  Additional access
points and methods to tie them all together somehow for the user, are
desirable.

  I am considering creating an online index page for these collections, and am
debating which online thesaurus would be best for this project.  The list
I'm looking at is from the American Society of Indexers:
http://www.asindexing.org/site/thesonet.shtml

   We have images, text materials, videos, audio, and 3D (flash) of museum
objects to consider.

  For those of you who are using a thesaurus to index multiple types of
digital materials, which thesaurus are you using, and why did you choose
that one?  I would be grateful to hear of the pros and cons of whichever
ones with which you have experience.

Thank you!

 --jody