Sounds like a 'journal - portal - knowledge base' type-o-thing....

Whatever it will be, I KNOW it will be Bit-e-full!

Beata

--
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
Everything we hear is a perspective, not the truth.

                                   - Marcus Aurelius
Beata Frelas
Technical Support Consultant/Analyst
L002A Mahaffey Business Information Center
Notre Dame, IN  46556

Phone:  (574) 631-7176
Fax:    (574) 631-6367
e-mail: [log in to unmask]