*gasp* - related communities working together. Perish the thought!

+1

-- jaf

On 2/22/06 4:24 PM, "Binkley, Peter" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Perhaps an explicit connection with Access and Code4LibCon would make
> sense; the journal could provide a home for the presentations at those
> conferences, worked up into article format. If even a third of the
> presentations made it into the journal, that would fill two issues a
> year. (If we could connect to equivalent Australian and British
> conferences, we'd be set for a quarterly).
>
> Peter

-- jaf

Jeremy Frumkin
The Gray Chair for Innovative Library Services
121 The Valley Library, Oregon State University
Corvallis OR 97331-4501

541.737.9928
541.737.3453 (Fax)
541.230.4483 (Cell)
" Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. "
- Emerson