> On 2/22/06, Andrew Nagy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Sorry if this was already stated. This sounds like the textualize site
> which has what appears to be drupal and then trac/svn. I think
> something could be done with just the trac/svn as it has wiki,
> bugtracking and source control. The scope of the site would probably
> have to be discussed though. If people start posting lots of code
> snippets to the wiki it could easily become hard to find things.

Thanks for the citation :-) I created textualize.com just as a place
to hang my consulting/hobby stuff. If the new/improved oss4lib
existed at the time I imagine I would have created project pages for
the software packages on there.

In many ways I think that what you are asking for in the way of
project space for particular libraries/code snippets could fit in
well with what Dan has in mind for oss4lib, leaving code4lib/journal
to be more discursive and "how I did x".

//Ed