I'd like to second Art's feedback. Where I'd like to see this go is
into the very uncharted territory for library mags/journals -- the
truly technical rag. I'm not sure I'd be so into the standard "peer
review" structure, or if so, only for a select few articles that
seemed appropriate. Rather, I think some of the more innovative ways
to present interesting problems and solutions that Art sketched out
would be truly ground-breaking and well worth the effort.
Roy