Hi Eric,

> >>  http://dewey.library.nd.edu/morgan/demo/

On 2/3/06, Eric Lease Morgan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> What you are see at the URL above is an amalgamation of three digital
> repositories in the form of a browsable/searchable list. The
> implementation is a demonstration of harvesting OAI-accessible
> content and providing services against the cache. It is the
> beginnings of a digital library.

So, let's see if I get it; levels 1 and 2 is your new application (the
amalgation level), while level 3 is the actual repository? So that you
have one unified level with searching, and a third level which links
into the actual repositories records. And if so, do you have plans to
unify even this level?

What is this new system built on? Does it scale? Geek friendly?
Open-source? Is it fast? Will it solve all our problems? Etc. :)

Regards,

Alexander
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert