Perhaps an explicit connection with Access and Code4LibCon would make
sense; the journal could provide a home for the presentations at those
conferences, worked up into article format. If even a third of the
presentations made it into the journal, that would fill two issues a
year. (If we could connect to equivalent Australian and British
conferences, we'd be set for a quarterly).

Peter