Kevin -

Jon Udell just did this exact thing in his column
for Infoworld - Lorcan Dempsey has a good
selection of pointers to sample code here:

http://orweblog.oclc.org/archives/000932.html

I think it's a cut+paste operation to fit the pieces
back together again, but I haven't done it myself
yet for Ann Arbor.

ed

--
Edward Vielmetti in Ann Arbor, MI 48104