Hello,

As I have stated before, I am not a coder, so if this is an
inappropriate question for me to ask the list, please let me know. I
have modified the SPL amazon linky to work with my library.  I would
like to incorporate a search of all related ISBNs using the OCLC XISBN
tool.  What I would like to happen is that if a search for the ISBN
returns the notFound variable, a search would be done for
http://labs.oclc.org/xisbn + ISBN, a second search would then be done
with all of those ISBNS and if any were found, It would display "Other
editions available at the Cass District Library"

I know that I can use the same URL pattern for multiple ISBNs as I do
for a single ISBN.

I suspect that this isn't very hard to do, but I am not a coder.  If a
kind soul would like to help me, I would be very appreciative.  The
code that I have now can be found at
http://www.cass.lib.mi.us/amazncdllink.jsp

Thanks,

--