The files are available on my website, at least for the time being:
http://roncoleman.org/marcxml/

I haven't had a chance to do anything with it other than run another test
set of marc records through it (testrecords.xml).

Ron Coleman
Systems Librarian
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
100 Raoul Wallenberg Place, SW
Washington, DC  20024

             Alexander
             Johannesen
             <alexander.johann                                          To
             [log in to unmask]>           [log in to unmask]
             Sent by: Code for                                          cc
             Libraries
             <CODE4LIB@listser                                     Subject
             v.nd.edu>                 Re: [CODE4LIB] compact display for
                                       marc-xml

             03/27/2006 11:45
             PM

             Please respond to
                 Code for
                 Libraries
             <CODE4LIB@listser
                 v.nd.edu>

On 3/28/06, Hickey,Thom <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I've attached a compressed tar file of compact.xsl, compact.css and
> mudlumps.xml, a test record.  After you've extracted the files to a
> directory you should be able to view mudlumps.xml with a browser and see
> the results.

I'd like to have a look and help out, but could you post it non-tar'ed
and possibly non-zip'ed? My gmail is barfing, and WinZip coughs and
splutters. :)

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert