On Mar 19, 2006, at 4:54 PM, Edward Summers wrote:

> Neat. While you're in there you might want to consider adding coins
> spans [1] to your html so enabled browsers can throw your citations
> at an openurl resolver! open_world_cat which you are linking to
> currently does this.
>
> [1] http://ocoins.info/

So, the idea is to insert "coins" into each of my bibliographic
records. After doing so user-agents that crawl the site, or user-
agents equipped with some sort of coins-aware tool/plugin will
convert the coin into an OpenURL and allow the user to resolve it
against their local resolver. No?

--
Eric Morgan