On Mar 19, 2006, at 10:50 PM, Eric Lease Morgan wrote:

>> [1] http://ocoins.info/
>
> So, the idea is to insert "coins" into each of my bibliographic
> records. After doing so user-agents that crawl the site, or user-
> agents equipped with some sort of coins-aware tool/plugin will
> convert the coin into an OpenURL and allow the user to resolve it
> against their local resolver. No?

I added COinS to my Really Rudimentary Catalog. Three lines of code.
After installing Openly's OpenURL Referrer and configuring it
accordingly, things worked great! I was lazy though. I only
implemented it for items with ISBN numbers. Try:

   http://infomotions.com/books/?cmd=search&query=origami

Thanks!

--
Eric