On Mar 31, 2006, at 7:37 AM, David Pattern wrote:

> If I were you, I'd replace your "first home" picture with one
> showing a
> condemned property....

I thought of this but I also thought it might be sort of rude on my
part.

> If you have admin access, then you can usually set up rules to limit
> which referring sites can directly use your images.

Can you ore someone else here on this list be more specific about
rules and referring sites? How do I configure Apache to do such a
thing? Maybe I could get trickier and redirect such links to a
donation page, or I could authorize certain links and not others, but
now it is probably getting more complicated than it needs to be.

--
Eric Morgan