For any EPrints users out there, there's an AJAX Tagging Tool for
EPrints which interfaces with Connotea and Del.icio.us:
http://www.connotea.org/taggingtool

I've never used it.  But, it's worth a look.

Tim

Tim Donohue
Research Programmer, Illinois Digital Environment for
Access to Learning and Scholarship (IDEALS)
52 Grainger Engineering Library

email: [log in to unmask]
web:   www.ideals.uiuc.edu
phone: (217) 244-7809