On 3/20/06, Eric Lease Morgan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 > Okay, and this content will be great fodder for a presentation I'm
> giving in a couple of weeks to the folks of NETSL on the topic of
> "all things open".

Awesome. A really nice service to demo during your presentation would
be the COinS Browser Extensions for Your Library [1] which can
autogenerate bookmarklets and greasemonkey scripts for sending
embedded COinS to your local resolver.

So you can just type in the name of your library (Notre Dame), hit
submit, and with the magic of OCLC's OpenURL Resolver Registry [2] the
bookmarklet and gm script are created.

//Ed

[1] http://curtis.med.yale.edu/dchud/resolvable/
[2] http://www.oclc.org/productworks/urlresolver.htm