On 3/29/06, K.G. Schneider <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> "Develop web services (accessible by subscription) to allow a developer to
> include some of the LII in an application."

I was going to do exactly this for the Australasian part of the world
(still pending; too much to do). I think the idea is a very good one,
but I'm not sure about the paid service. I think the only thing you
should consider is a flat small yearly fee to be "part of the system",
although setting something up like this and use deli.cio.us for
tagging and commenting the links isn't that much of a deal. In short,
I value the service, but not as a pay-service. :)

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert