From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Libraries that support user tagging in OPAC?

Hi all,

There's been a lot of discussion recently about letting library patrons
do keyword tagging in the OPAC, but I have yet to see a library that has
actually put such a system online. Can anyone point me to one (or
better, several)? I'd like to do a little survey of OPACs with user
tagging, if they exist.

Many thanks,

Jacob Glenn
University Library Associate
Art, Architecture and Engineering Library University of Michigan

To comply with IRS regulations, we are required to inform you that this message, if it contains
advice relating to federal taxes, cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties
that may be imposed under federal tax law.  Any tax advice that is expressed in this message
is limited to the tax issues addressed in this message.  If advice is required that satisfies
applicable IRS regulations, for a tax opinion appropriate for avoidance of federal tax law
penalties, please contact a Schwabe attorney to arrange a suitable engagement for that purpose.