From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Libraries that support user tagging in OPAC?

Hi all,

There's been a lot of discussion recently about letting library patrons
do keyword tagging in the OPAC, but I have yet to see a library that has
actually put such a system online. Can anyone point me to one (or
better, several)? I'd like to do a little survey of OPACs with user
tagging, if they exist.

Many thanks,

Jacob Glenn
University Library Associate
Art, Architecture and Engineering Library University of Michigan
gan