Iım hoping that they will be available by the end of the week ­ stay tuned
for more info. :-)

On 3/1/06 9:08 AM, "Binkley, Peter" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Any news on when the mp3's will be available?
>
> Peter

-- jaf

Jeremy Frumkin
The Gray Chair for Innovative Library Services
121 The Valley Library, Oregon State University
Corvallis OR 97331-4501

541.737.9928
541.737.3453 (Fax)
541.230.4483 (Cell)
" Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. "
- Emerson