I am very pleased to say that the University of Virginia Library
invites you to a Fedora Users conference to be held in
Charlottesville, Virginia on June 19-20, 2006. We also encourage you
to propose presentations and poster sessions about your use of Fedora
or software that you have developed to be used with Fedora.

The details about the proposals and registration are on the web site
at http://www.lib.virginia.edu/digital/fedoraconf/registration.shtml.
We must limit the attendance to 200 people, so please register as
soon as possible if you are interested in attending.

Thornton Staples
Director, Digital Library Research and Development
Co-Director, Fedora Project
University of Virginia Library

Leslie Johnston
Head, Digital Access Services