Eric, this is only tangentially related to your posting, and I apologize
for a possible diversion from your real purpose, but I am reminded of a
1/2 day session you gave at LITA a couple years ago, and the fact that
you have been at Notre Dame for some time now.  During that time did you
ever work with Marc Truitt?  He is applying at Yale and lists experience
in Open Software development during a period at Notre Dame from 2000 -
2003.  Did you in fact overlap, and is there any thing you would be
willing to share regarding his bona fides in the area of software
development?

We have only met personally a couple of times and in large crowds, but
you may also remember me from the code4lib mail list and chat room. (Cicer0)