The only tricky thing about this with WorldCat, though, is that you have
such a large mix of libraries.

In my own searching on WorldCat, I've noticed that a fair amount of
fiction and non-scholarly works appear near the top of results because
the public libraries are skewing the holdings of those titles.

Not a bad thing in itself, if that's what I'm looking for, but our
students are looking for scholarly works (and still learning to
distinguish scholarly from not), so would be nice in our particular
context to limit only to academic libraries that own the title.

--Dave

David Walker
Web Development Librarian
Library, Cal State San Marcos