don't worry about it. I thought your resume was appropriate and your cover letter charming. I would hire you! You are young, energetic and will do well.

Teri Sierra, Chief
Serial and Government Publications Division
Library of Congress
202-707-5277
202-707-6128 (fax)

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/29/06 9:32 AM >>>
Hello,

An apology is in order. Apparently I managed to accidentally send my resume
and cover letter through the code4lib mailing list to three hundred and
thirty six in-boxes instead of the intended recipient. Oops. I am sorry
about this. I certainly hope the intended recipient will see this mastery of
email communication as an example of my technical prowess. This is a bit
embarrassing, and again I apologize, but perhaps it can turn out to be a
good thing. If anyone feels up to the effort, I would really appreciate
feedback on my resume and cover letter. I am a student still in (library)
school and I am not sure what type of cover letter and resume are
appropriate. I understand this mailing list is not intended for this sort of
thing, and believe me, I did not intend for hundreds of people to receive my
personal information and response to a job opening. Again I am sorry about
all this, thank you for your consideration and help in advance.

Sincerely,

Bjorn

--
Bjorn