Dear Code4Libbers:

While I am personally wishy-washy on the title chosen (it's kind of neat,
but doesn't really feel like a title or one easy to find), I think the
semantics of publishing a title like that is enough to reconsider using it.
I admit I did not vote because I wasn't too fond of any names provided, but
now that people are definitely showing disinterest in the results, maybe a
second round of voting should occur with more semantically-friendly options?

I realize this is probably a late suggestion, but if it is accepted I would
be more than happy to contribute some snappy ideas and volunteer with the
journal as well.  I suppose I could volunteer regardless if my suggestion is
taken...  An idea I can think of off the top of my head, which I personally
find cute :-D, is "Carrot Code (or ^Code): code for programmers to chew
on."  Hee hee.  We could have Bugs Bunny as a mascot.  Okay, maybe not that
far, but the point is we can find semantically-friendlier titles.

I hope we are able to agree on a course of action!  Please let me know if I
can be of any help.  Thank you and have a good day.

In peace,

Amy M Ostrom
Web Interface Designer