All,

Apologies for cross-postings.

The University of Virginia Library invites you to the Fedora Users
conference to be held in Charlottesville, Virginia on June 19-20,
2006.  The completed conference schedule is now available on the
conference web site at
http://www.lib.virginia.edu/digital/fedoraconf/schedule.shtml. Thanks
to everyone who submitted a proposal.

We received fewer proposals for poster sessions than we had
anticipated, so the deadline for these has been extended until May
22. If you have a poster that you'd like to present, please submit
your proposal to the committee.  Submission instructions are
available at http://www.lib.virginia.edu/digital/fedoraconf/proposals.shtml.

And a gentle reminder that registrations for the conference are
limited to 200, so please register at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Leslie

Leslie Johnston
Head, Digital Access Services