As a technical person (library guy, but not a librarian!), I agree with
Karen in including 'catalog' in the list name. I think, this helps
support people to understand what this list is about. Just for a
thought.. ngcatalog4web? May be it is wordy too .

BTW ngo in ngo4lib could mean "non-gazetted officers" in some counties
esp. in India

Vishwam
Vishwam Annam
Web Developer