Looks like an error on line 16.
the closing tag for oai:metadataNamespace isn't.

FYI if you change your Repository tag to:

Repository xmlns="http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/static-repository"
xmlns:oai="http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/static-repository
http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/static-repository.xsd"

IE (and others) will happily parse your xml and flag errors =).

Best,
Andrew

--
--------Andrew Forman-------